[Owasp-board] 2014 Strategic Goals - Finalizing Wording

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jan 10 17:54:31 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

ok, I added my suggestions for specific metrics.

Two comments:
1. As with all metrics they are not perfect and people can game the
system, so I don't like them to be used as "bonus measures". At least
not with close oversight and using some common sense.
2. When setting goals and metrics, I normally ask my staff to themselves
propose/suggest the metrics on how they want to be measured.
I suggest to ask Sarah and the whole team to make proposals about how
they would like to measure their success of the tasks. They might have
some good ideas for metrics that are not too difficult to use.

All the best, Tobias