[Owasp-board] Apology from Jim Manico

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 10 05:58:00 UTC 2014

I'm not going to RSA 2014 anymore dude.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Heinrich [mailto:christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 7:44 PM
To: Jim Manico
Cc: Michael Coates; Eoin; Tom Brennan; Sarah Baso; Josh Sokol; Kate
Hartmann; OWASP Foundation Board List; Fabio Cerullo; Tobias
Subject: Re: Apology from Jim Manico

Jim,

I was an end user when I presented the Google Hacking Project i.e.
http://www.slideshare.net/cmlh/download-indexed-cache/12, this didn't stop
Dinis Cruz from accusing me of using OWASP for my own self promotion
before he departed for his promotional tour funded by OWASP i.e.
http://blog.diniscruz.com/2010/08/owaspo2-us-tour-aug-9-17-6-cities-in-8.h
tml

For RSA 2014,
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2013-March/011719.html
infers that your ulterior motive is to meet with existing clients of
WhiteHat Security in breach of the competitive clause of your employment
contract.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich