[Owasp-board] Apology from Jim Manico

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 10 05:12:42 UTC 2014

Christian, do you have contacts at the NSA or the ASIS? I bet they have
a copy of our conversation since it was an international Skype call.
Perhaps they could give us a copy so we could settle this dispute? I
don't have a copy since I deleted it as soon as you asked me to delete it.

Thanks and have a great day,
Jim

>>> https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2011-May/005299.html
>>> https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2011-May/005301.html