[Owasp-board] Apology from Jim Manico

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 10 04:10:50 UTC 2014

Christian,

My mind was changed when you told me you were intentionally trying to
harm OWASP. It's my legal responsibility as a non-profit board member to
protect the organization from harm. So I'm no longer objective, which is
why I support Josh's committee for inquiry.

And another thing Christian, if I were you and found out someone was
recording me I would be PISSED OFF as well. I don't blame you for being
upset about the recording.

I really did not mean to record you. As soon as I realized it, I told
you, stopped doing it, and deleted the file. I never threatened you in
any way with the recording. No, I deleted it right away after your
requested that I do so.

Now if I took the recording and used it against you in some way, that
would be an entirely different matter.

So Christian, I understand why you are upset. But again, no recording.
Just my word.

Aloha,
Jim