[Owasp-board] Fwd: Reinstate my OWASP membership

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Jan 10 03:58:42 UTC 2014

Christian,

It deeply saddens me that you feel that I've "destroyed your quality of
life" as that was never my intention when I engaged you for discussion.  In
less than a half-dozen emails I've offered you nothing but my sympathies
for your situation, an unbiased ear to hear you out, and my time which is
limited and very precious to me.  Since I sincerely do not want to cause
you any additional harm, I will leave you be.  Please let me know if you
change your mind in this regard.  I truly wish you all the best.

~josh