[Owasp-board] Apology from Jim Manico

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 02:27:45 UTC 2014

Gentlemen,

I only have one thing to say... OWASP is part of the

    Open Source community,

not the

    Open Sores community.

Please do not post things to this list or other OWASP lists that
will be detrimental to OWASP. Remember that this list is
publicly archived (http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/)
and I do not believe that any of us wishes to tarnish the good
name of OWASP so let's try to put this public bickering aside.

Thank you and apologies in advance for top posting and butting in.

-kevin wall

--
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.