[Owasp-board] Fwd: Reinstate my OWASP membership

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Jan 9 23:21:55 UTC 2014

Christian,

I like to invite you to read the published policy for this case:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership_Revocation
"A revoked member will not be allowed to reapply for membership for a
period not less than 24 months. The revoked member has the option to
then reapply for membership with reinstatement pending approval by the
board."

To my understanding, we have received your request for reinstatement and
the board will vote on your reinstatement as outlined in our policies in
due course.

For this vote, the new board members need to form an opinion. And for
this, we need to evaluate any points of concern. If you request
reinstatement, we will go through this process to the best of our
abilities and with due care.

Best regards, Tobias