[Owasp-board] Apology from Jim Manico

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 10 01:20:54 UTC 2014

Christian,

I stopped the recording and deleted the file •during the call•. Like I
told you I'm a podcaster and my recording software auto-records Skype
calls. This is automatic with "Skype Call Recorder" per it's default
setting.

I wanted to do Skype to save myself the cost of a long distance
international phone call. Again, the moment you expressed concern I
stopped the software and deleted the file. I did not at all threaten
you ever with the recording.

But when you said your intention was to harm and disrupt OWASP it was
very upsetting. My job as a board member tasks me with protecting the
organization from those who want to cause intentional harm.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode