[Owasp-board] Welcome 2014 - Action Items For Board

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jan 7 21:56:51 UTC 2014

Alcon,

Happy to see we worked over the holiday break on the RSA issue others
to resolution trying to schedule out Q1 and I noticed that we don't
have a meeting schedule yet...

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2014_Meetings

Then I read this;

==

re: 2014 Board Meeting Schedule - We discussed over email during
December. I'll send an email in the next day or two with some options.
It sounds like there is desire to explore a mixed approach of 6 hr
meetings coinciding with AppSec events and 2 x 3 hr meetings for
quarters without AppSec events. We can finalize in the next thread and
vote to change bylaws if needed.
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1zFDK7FYmk1ZSqjiJImxLrfX36xtaHXOsq67IwT2iq3w/edit

===

http://everytimezone.com/#2014-1-7,570,6bj  <--- since we are never
going to get to concensous without a face-to-face requirement meeting
lets start with a Q1 Board Meeting 2hrs.

When:  Wednesday, January 15th 4:30pm EST

Will that work for you YES / NO