[Owasp-board] Vote Request - OWASP Participation at RSA

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Jan 7 17:07:41 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,
Man, this board member stuff can be difficult!!

The email thread or peoples views do not distinguish between contract or presence at the event IMHO.

I think the argument, be it right or wrong is; "should OWASP be involved with the RSA event or not."

That's just my interpretation of the discussion.

Again, id like to present the class to 200 developers regardless of venue which is the important aspect of this discussion for me.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988