[Owasp-board] RSA

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Jan 6 23:39:12 UTC 2014

Michael, We pretty much Inherently have.
1. The staff wish to pull the plug.

2. The community is split over this.

3. The aim of the training Jim and I developed is for one reason education.

RSA worked last year as it had many people in one place and mass education was achieved.

Given we have an alternative offer from an org which has not the baggage or question marks over it, it is a no brainier. I've been discussing this since Saturday with the list and given the strong views of many people I respect we have to focus on the purpose of the training and also mitigate any potential negative impacts. Bsides serves this purpose.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988