[Owasp-board] RSA Co-Marketing Agreement

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Jan 6 20:39:20 UTC 2014

I don't think there will be any financial ramifications for canceling - we
aren't holding up our end of the bargain and aren't expecting them to (well
we don't want them to).

Yes, public statement/press release.  I can start drafting something and
send google doc to the board to review when we have made a decision.

This is a great opportunity for OWASP to offer free training, and even a
meet up, during the week of RSA but separate from RSA.  I am happy to
 start researching other (possibly free) venues where we could host.

Based on the time sensitivity of the matter, we need to make a decision as
quickly as possible (i.e we were supposed to start running RSA's banner ad
today and I will need to ask the to pull our ad from their printed program
and website).

Sarah

--
Executive Director