[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Jan 5 08:45:41 UTC 2014

By the way everyone, RSA completely denies these allegations.

…“we also categorically state that we have never entered into any contract
or engaged in any project with the intention of weakening RSA’s products,
or introducing potential ‘backdoors’ into our products for anyone’s use.” -
https://blogs.rsa.com/news-media-2/rsa-response/

It’s tough to know who to trust these days, but I do want to put RSA’s
official comment on the table for consideration.

Cheers,

-          Jim