[Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 22:55:03 UTC 2014

Michael is giving the training, too?
I thought it's only Jim and you (Eoin)?

*Scratch my head* about the conflict of interest: You are probably
right. :-(
Which is very unfortunate as this decision can have a dimension that may
imply an "OWASP statement" about RSA's actions - far beyond the simple
scope of whether OWASP is paying for someone's trip to RSA.
It seems, if we do it, x people will read this as support for RSA's
actions; and if we cancel, y people will read this as a statement of
disapproval of RSA's actions.

Best regards, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
OWASP Global Board Member