[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 20:11:23 UTC 2014

Tobias, this is not correct. The original request was to OWASP, Sarah/Kelly can clarify.

Our material is OWASP branded with no commercial reference and is not part of any OWASP project such as the top 10.

There was no vote but the consensus was to stay away from politics after I mentioned mikkos cancellation and proceed with the training.

The training material is not the result of a project but our own work. The training material is freely available on the web donated by him and myself.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988