[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 20:06:45 UTC 2014

+1. This can not be better stated. Also, this is precisely why Richard
Stallman is right about software freedom.

It's is unfortunately the case you are all on the board, as such you
represent the community no matter how inconvenient it is to you.

Sent from my mobile device, apologies for the brevity and spelling errors.