[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 17:53:26 UTC 2014

No. There was no vote.

And to be clear, my understanding was that everyone would be attending
as individuals and not as representatives of the board or OWASP.

I am not quite sure how this perception came about. But we may have to
take clarifying action.
If other board members would concur, I would propose to make a simple
statement that OWASP leaders and members speaking at the RSA conference
do so as individuals and not in their function as representatives of OWASP.

Best regards, Tobias

OWASP Global Board Member and Secretary of the Board