[Owasp-board] 2014 Strategic Goals - Finalizing Wording

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 02:40:24 UTC 2014

I feel like most of these "Metrics of Success" are too flakey, and while
Attainable and Relevant, they are not Specific, Measurable, and
Time-Bound.
While I understand the desire to leave the details to the operational team
for execution (yes, I read my intro books), I also feel that we need to
provide better metrics of what we, as a Board, envision to call these
initiatives a success once complete.  These "Metrics of Success", as
defined, end up being more like a sub-goal than any sort of success
metric.  I don't mind the language, but still feel that some more specifics
on what we are looking for are in order.

~josh