[Owasp-board] Feb-24 Board meetin minutes and recording

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Feb 28 21:24:43 UTC 2014

Updates:

   - *The meeting recording link has been posted.*
   - I updated the attendance
document<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZ9zE0hx0LNdG5uRzNYZE8ycDFabnBWNkU4SFpwREE#gid=4>
   - I added the upcoming meetings we discussed at the end of the call to
   the board 2014 Meeting page and sent out calendar invites
   - Added the votes to from this past Monday's meeting to the vote
   tracking page <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes> (Tobias,
   if you would double check this and add/change anything you think is
   necessary).
   - Added pending items to old business for Monday's meeting & Jeremiah to
   new business
   - Created a wiki page to track strategic goals annually:
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Strategic_Goals
   - Updated Bylaws section 4.02 and posted new bylaws to
wiki<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Foundation_ByLaws>

Still need to update the Google Hacking inquiry wiki page. Can you confirm
that you just want me to edit this page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project

Are there other pages that should be edited?

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation