[Owasp-board] Role of the Compliance Officer

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Feb 27 20:53:05 UTC 2014

Yes, Josh is correct.

As documented in our board votes:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes

December 16, 2013 	Compliance Officer per Whistleblower Policy
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/Whistleblower_Policy> for
2014 - Martin Knobloch, vote on mailing list
<http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2013-December/012790.html> 	Tom,
Seba, Dave, Michael, Jim, Eoin
	Pass (Unanimous) 	December 29, 2013

And confirmed during email exchanges, including Eoin's own email:
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2013-December/012797.html

Best wishes, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Owasp Global Board