[Owasp-board] Role of the Compliance Officer

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Feb 27 18:23:20 UTC 2014

It sounds like you and I agree on the intent of the document as well as the
general process.  I think that we should work on clarifying the language so
that it explicitly says what we intend it to say and present that
clarification to the Governance list.  Tom provided a link with some
excellent examples of policies that are far more thorough and better worded
than what exists today.  I suggest that we use them as a starting point to
overhaul this document.

Eoin, we unanimously appointed Martin into the role of Compliance Officer
for 2014.  I'm not sure what your question/statement is.

~josh