[Owasp-board] OWASP-community

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Feb 24 23:05:12 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

I think we can just try it and see how we can cope with the volume. And
if things don't perform enough, we can still either improve the server
or change the system.

I know from other cases that mailman can handle a large number of users
in a reasonably high volume.
A good example of such a large list is the global IETF mailing-list:
If we run into performance problems, I could probably connect Matt with
their Admin to see how they do it.

Cheers, Tobias