[Owasp-board] Fwd: [OWASP Foundation] Your organization application has been accepted.

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Mon Feb 24 18:48:18 UTC 2014

FYI... we have been accepted again this year to the Google Summer of Code!

Kostas will be the org-admin and I will act as co-admin.

Fabio

From: <no-reply at google-melange.appspotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Subject: [OWASP Foundation] Your organization application has been accepted.
To: fcerullo at owasp.org

Congratulations!

Your Organization Application for OWASP Foundation to Google Summer of Code
2014 has been accepted. Your organization's information will be
auto-populated from your Organization profile onto our Participating
Organizations page. Please click
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/profile/edit/google/gsoc2014/owasp
if you want to modify your Organization profile. We recommend you take
time to review your profile carefully and add relevant information and
links for the students where applicable.

If you have questions about items on this profile we would recommend you
read over the Melange User's Guide's section titled "Our organization was
accepted! How do I create my organization
homepage?<http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/org-application-period/>
"

Please be aware the your organization's information is now available to
students, so you should expect to get contact from potential applicants
very soon. If you have any questions, please email Carol Smith directly at
carols at google.com, but generally, you are off to the races. Student
applications formally open on 10 March at 19:00 UTC.

Best regards,