[Owasp-board] Replacement Text for OWASP Google Hacking Inquiry Wiki Page

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sat Feb 22 02:34:34 UTC 2014

Please do not infer meaning that was not in my email.  As the author of
that email, I alone am in a position to speak on the meaning I intended to
convey.

I have no desire nor intension to audit any past inquiry from OWASP, period.

Additionally, I am no longer a member of the board and am simply a OWASP
community member.  I choose to spend my time on other, more productive
pursuits.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead