[Owasp-board] Staff Reports for Monday's Board meeting

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Feb 21 20:31:31 UTC 2014

I have added four motions (two "topics") to the new business section.
Please note that I am not sponsoring a request to either reinstate or
terminate
any members at this time.  If somebody else would like to sponsor this on
the agenda, I do now feel like I have the information necessary at this
time in order to make an informed decision on the matter.

~josh