[Owasp-board] Replacement Text for OWASP Google Hacking Inquiry Wiki Page

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Feb 21 15:55:42 UTC 2014

On 19/02/14 01:14, Christian Heinrich wrote:
> Josh,
>
> No problem, I am sure it will be actioned within a reasonable amount of time.
>
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:
>> I will seek majority support from the Board in order to make this change.  I
>> cannot guarantee that it will happen tomorrow, but I will do my best to make
>> it happen.

Just fyi:
I assume that the board will vote on this replacement at the next board
meeting.
If we for any agenda scheduling reason we can't make it at the next
board call, a following second board meeting will be just a few days later.

Josh already sent the according text proposal to the board list.

Best regards, Tobias