[Owasp-board] Membership Policy and "Open"

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 20:52:19 UTC 2014

I was bringing up one situation. What I really want to discuss is the
relationship between "open" meetings and revoked members which is already
underway.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Feb 20, 2014, at 8:24 AM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

If the only scenario we are trying to accommodate here is the fact that
there is limited space in a physical building, then I dont think we need to
make any changes to the mission statement.

Free and open does not mean we can somehow accommodate 1000 people in a
small space or else we violate our mission. It means we don't have
artificial requirements on who can and can't attend. Am I missing something
to your concerns jim?