[Owasp-board] Proposal to Update the Membership Revocation Policy

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 20:31:22 UTC 2014

Can we also apply this to chapter meetings somehow? I think it's fair to
allow meeting/chapter leaders to prohibit revoked members from attending in
special board-approved situations.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Feb 20, 2014, at 9:28 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

Quick correction to the wording:

*A revoked member who has not shown full compliance with the OWASP Code of
Ethics during the period of revocation may, at the discretion of the OWASP
Board of Directors, have the revocation period extended indefinitely.*