[Owasp-board] Membership Policy and "Open"

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 16:43:33 UTC 2014

Ah, this is Beverly different than how I read Jim's original email. Open vs
disruptive behavior. I'll follow the leaders thread for this conversation.

This seems like it can quickly be decided by pointing to our code of
ethics. Not sure if that really needs a mission statement update (which is
a big deal) to state that participation hinges on adherence to our ethics.