[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Wiki Currators

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Feb 19 09:58:38 UTC 2014

 > Also- what do you think about a community editathon? We could pick a
day or week and encourage people to help us achieve a goal for the week-
chapters could even meet up and work together in person.

This is a good idea and something we should do on a regular basis. But
it's still a series of one-off fixes, I want to fix the underlying problem.

My 2014 goal is to set up a team of wiki editors like Wikipedia has and
enable the various wiki editorial tools and editorial content flagging.
I do not want to limit or discourage contributions, I just want to
leverage the existing wiki editorial tools and build a team to keep an
eye on the wiki in a more proactive fashion.

I feel the best approaches to application security are proactive[1]. I
think the same goes to managing the wiki.

I'll be home the first two weeks in March and plan to start rocking on
this then.

Aloha,
Jim Manico
OWASP 2x4 Member