[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Wiki Currators

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 17:29:07 UTC 2014

"Forgive me if this was already discussed and I can't recall- but have we
decided any sort of standards for clean up? Maybe it would be easier for
people to pitch in if they knew what we were looking for?"

I'm proposing we create a team of people who want to help build these
items. We need a mailing list to discuss and those interested can pitch in.
We'll then discuss items we need to tackle and build guidance to guide our
efforts and also to help new contributors understand how to easily create
great wiki content.

I propose the mailing list:
owasp-wiki-gardners

--