[Owasp-board] Getting it all out in the open

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 02:33:32 UTC 2014

Actually, even though I may not have provided this replacement text to you
directly, you clearly were aware of it's existence per the following text:

"I would appreciate if you could publish this to the OWASP Board Mailing
List and I am responding to
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-February/013107.html only
(I haven't read the entire thread)."

http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-February/013171.html

In fact, you responded to the text saying "It is too late for OWASP to
attempt to wipe the slate clean and furthermore the Google Hacking Inquiry
is recoverable" and asked me to forward it on your behalf, which I did, to
the rest of the OWASP Board:

~josh