[Owasp-board] Getting it all out in the open

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Feb 17 11:20:55 UTC 2014

Hello Christian,

just one personal question for my understanding:
I was under the impression that you were not happy with the current text
of the Google Hacking Inquiry document
(https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project)
being accessible on the OWASP web page. Have I misunderstood this?

And considering that the proposed "placeholder text" has been sent by
Josh to this list before, would you in that case rather wish for OWASP
to keep the current document there as it is? Please let us know, so the
board can take your opinion into consideration when we decide on the
document.

Thank you, Tobias