[Owasp-board] Proposal for new global OWASP mailing-list "owasp-all"

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Feb 14 22:22:30 UTC 2014

Good idea, I like "owasp-community", too.

But have no strong feeling about this.
Any other strong feelings / suggestions regarding the name?
"owasp-community", "owasp-all", "owasp-world"?

Cheers, Tobias

Ps.: I wouldn't be too concerned about the current use of informal
terms, like "owasp-all" for "all lists". Once a new list exists people
will probably simply adjust their informal termonology, to owasp-all for
the mailing-list and "all-lists" for the latter.