[Owasp-board] Any additional items for the Board meeting on Feb-24 or Mar-3?

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Feb 14 02:03:47 UTC 2014

Tobias -

I will add any of my items including wrap up report by next week Thursday.
 This will include an update on suggested metrics for the strategic goals,
a wrap up of 2013 EOY actuals, corporate membership updated (on transition
to new model), and likely a few more items.

Thanks,
Sarah

--
Executive Director