[Owasp-board] 2014 Board Agenda

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Feb 11 18:30:30 UTC 2014

Hi Bill,
I would suggest to schedule this on a case by case basis.
With this agenda, we should also be able to pinpoint the timing of guest
speakers relatively accurately.
In the long run, we should be able to put rough durations to the
different agenda topics. At least I would like to try to get us there in
my role as secretary.
Tobias