[Owasp-board] 2014 Board Agenda

Bil Corry bil.corry at owasp.org
Mon Feb 10 21:54:35 UTC 2014

The only challenge I see is if a guest is presenting new business, or making an announcement, they'll have to be on the entire call, or will have to guess when to join the call toward the end.

Perhaps when guests are going to address the BoD, you can move their slot to the beginning of the call?

- Bil