[Owasp-board] Update on Google Hacking Inquiry and Request for Reinstatement

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Feb 8 01:09:20 UTC 2014

Yes, I second the notion but am happy to hold off on official voting for
now.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Feb 8, 2014, at 2:00 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

Michael,

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this as well.  Please take your time.
I'll assume that Jim's vote was the "second" that Eoin was requiring in
order to have a discussion on this matter.  Thank you Jim.

~josh