[Owasp-board] Public Statements, Personal Thoughts, The Voice of OWASP

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 22:41:27 UTC 2014

So who has the authority to speak for OWASP? I was voted in (twice) as a board member to represent my voters.

Shall we set up a censorship panel? A politically correctness project such that we don't offend commercial interests or should we lead by example, stand up and be counted?

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988