[Owasp-board] Public Statements, Personal Thoughts, The Voice of OWASP

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 21:46:25 UTC 2014

So, Josh did provide an example, but this thread was not intended to focus
on any one situation. There's actually a few different ones we could look
it (including me) and instead I just wanted to cover the overall idea. Goal
is to be aware of potential situations so we can keep doing awesome things
effectively.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc