[Owasp-board] Public Statements, Personal Thoughts, The Voice of OWASP

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 21:40:43 UTC 2014

Eoin,

It sounds like I'm not clearing conveying the point of my message.

Even though you are an owasp leader, anything you say will be interpreted
as an OWASP board member and hence a statement of OWASP. This doesn't mean
you have to ask for permission, but it does mean you have to be aware of
that complexity.

We also have the added complexity of working day jobs in the same field. So
we have to be extra clear about how things are interpreted. I think the
comments by Jim early in the thread are a great example of how I can better
refine presentation in a separate area to make distinctions more clear for
me.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc