[Owasp-board] Comments sent off list

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 20:33:26 UTC 2014

+1 Josh.

There have been times when I was having a private conversation with a
board member when they responded by CC'ing in the rest of the board. I
think I've done this myself a few times as well. It's a fairly nasty
move, one that I'd like to avoid doing or receiving in the future.

But your comment is right on, Josh. Anytime we are having conversations
off list, we should check our motivations. Error on the side of
transparency. It's tough, but it's our mission.

No one said that being a board member is easy because it's not.
Especially in a community that is as complex as ours.

+1 Josh,
Jim