[Owasp-board] Board travel for 2014

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 18:55:24 UTC 2014

We will plan for board meetings at USA and EU events to leverage a high
quantity of in person board members. Not all board members will be in
person, they can attend virtually.

For all global conferences we budget for 1 board member to be attendance.
The value of attendance is tied to interaction with local planning staff,
holding a foundation update session (doesn't have to be to the entire
conference), and holding a "fireside chat" outside of conference hours for
anyone to attend.

If we can accomplish the above in a major city within the Latam tour then I
support sending a board member.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc