[Owasp-board] 2014 Strategic Goals - Finalizing Wording

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 17:04:19 UTC 2014

Great. I spoke with Sarah and she's going to take a pass at metrics and
building her proposed plan to execute. She'll consider our high level goals
as locked in and will reference our suggested metrics for consideration. In
two weeks we'll have her information back and can finalize.

Thanks!

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc