[Owasp-board] 2014 Strategic Goals - Finalizing Wording

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Feb 4 19:56:11 UTC 2014

Like Tobias, I am fine with the high-level goals, but would like to see the
operations team's success metrics for each.  I provided some examples of
things that I would personally like to see for the chapters, but am fine
allowing ops to define their own.  But I don't think it's wise to release
these strategic goals without pre-defined metrics for success.