[Owasp-board] Board travel for 2014

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Feb 4 19:34:16 UTC 2014

Hi Sarah, hi all,

if I remember correctly, we had tentative plans for in-person board
meetings at the AppSecs in EU and US.

I will attend AppSecEU, as I help out in the AppSecEU org team and will
be in the UK at the time anyway, so there won't be any board travel
costs for me.

AppSecUS, if we are having a board meeting there, I will do my best to
come over and attend.

Reg. Latam tour: have no strong opinions on that. But I think Fabio's
role will be pre-dominantly in relationship with organising the tour and
presenting and only secondary as board member, so I would prefer if we
could pay for Fabio's Latam tour travel out of the Latam tour budget.

Best regards, Tobias