[Owasp-board] Board travel for 2014

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Feb 4 18:56:33 UTC 2014

AppSec APAC - Sounds good to me.

AppSec LATAM - Do we have a cost estimate for this?  We don't normally pay
for speakers for conferences.  Is there something specific that warrants a
Board members participation?

AppSec Europe - I likely won't make it, but if I have the date and times in
advance, I will block my schedule for participation.

AppSec USA - I will do my best to make it, but it's pending
support/approval from my family.

~josh