[Owasp-board] March Calendar for Board Call

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Feb 2 12:33:27 UTC 2014

If we would like to meet 8am Feb 24th in San Francisco, I'd like to
invite those in SF for breakfast at my apartment. My wife was kind
enough to agree to cook and we will have coffee and a substantial
breakfast waiting for you. We also will have solid net access for remote
broadcasting. I'll provide an address off-list if folks agree to it.

Aloha,
Jim