[Owasp-board] Using OWASP Logo

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Dec 24 06:29:38 UTC 2014

Hi Rejah

It's about to be Christmas, so the next few days will be slow, but could I
ask you to address two points raised by Noreen (our community manager,
cc'd):

1. The OWASP Logo is out of date. You can get the latest logo from the
OWASP branding page here:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Marketing/Resources#tab=IDENTITY (look for
logos)

2. Can you please clarify that the OWASP Board is actually the Kerala
chapter's board?

It looks good to me, and I hope you have a really excellent event!

thanks
Andrew