[Owasp-board] Financial Planning & AppSecUSA 2015

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Dec 17 09:02:13 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

honestly I am not sure about the planned capacity for AppSecUS.
IMHO the profit goal should be aligned with the size and capability of
the event.
So IMHO, it would be good if the chapter organising team and our ops
team (Paul & Laura) could agree on a reasonable figure as a target number.

Just my 2cents.

Tobias